DIAL-AN-ANGEL is proud to sponsor a number of organisations and we have provided links to their websites below so that you can read more about them:
- American Women's Association 4th July Fundraiser for Women's Refuge
- Angel Flight Australia
- Australian Breastfeeding Association Fundraiser -Leichhardt/Balmain Group
- Australian Red Cross Victorian Bushfire appeal
- Australian Red Cross - Big Cake Bake
- Australian Multiple Birth Association (NSW) – 53rd Multiple Birth State Seminar
- Australian Women & children's Research Foundation (OZWAC) Annual Charity Ball 2008
- Breast Cancer Research - Pink Ribbon Ball
- Camp Quality
- Chris Spalding Benefit - Sporting Tragics Lunch
- Cancer Council
- Carers Week -Several Carers supplied to various Care Centres
- Charlie Teo - Cure For Life Foundation
- Centacare Broken Bay – Testimonial Dinner Mr Jim Grainger, founding Director of Centacare Broken Bay. (Northern Sydney and Central Coast Areas).
- Cerebral Palsy Alliance - Spring Fashion Parade
- Children’s Cancer Institute -Sydney & Melbourne
- Coogee Synagogue
- Cure for Life
- Cystic Fibrosis Fundraising Ball
- Dandelion Support Network - Woollhara Dandelion Day 2012
- Diabetes Australia - "The Buzz Ball" 2008 & 2009
- Gordon East Public School 2008 Fundraiser
- Hills Relay for Life
- Holy Family Primary School Gowrie 2011 Fete
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation – Cure Our Children Fundraiser
- Kyle and Jackie O show
- Leukemia Foundation
- Lindfield Public School
- Make-A-Wish Foundation - 2007 Wish Ball
- McHappy Day 2006
- Mercy Ministries – Black & White Gala Dinner at the Sydney Hilton
- Multiple Sclerosis
- National Centre for Childhood Grief
- National Centre for Childhood Grief - Certificate of Appreciation
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Royal North Shore Hospital – Butterfly Ball
- Newington College Lindfield - 50 Grand Years
- The Niagara Park Public School - Annual Fete 2008
- Northbridge Public School - Fundraiser to refurbish the school assembly hall.
- Quiz Night in Perth for Victorian Bushfires
- Ravenswood School for Girls
- Ravenswood School for Girls - Certificate of Appreciation
- Red Kite Newcastle - The Malcolm Sargent Cancer Fund for Children
- Royal Flying Doctors
- Save the Children Guardian Programme
- The Shepherd Centre
- Soroptimists International
- St Phillip Neri Primary School "A Night at the Movies" 2012
- STAR Workplace Program 2012
- Turramurra Public School – Classroom Renovation Project
- University of Queensland - Cycling events
- World Youth Day Fundraiser - The Charity Cocktail Event of the Year 2008
Contact us for a free, no-obligation quote or to make a general enquiry.
When you seek only the best, it has to be from DIAL-AN-ANGEL.
Our friendly and experienced co-ordinators are ready to help.
Simply call 1300 721 111.
The pursuit of Happy-ness!
Nursing & Eldercare