DIAL-AN-ANGEL is proud to sponsor a number of organisations and we have provided links to their websites below so that you can read more about them:
- American Women's Association 4th July Fundraiser for Women's Refuge
- Angel Flight Australia
- Australian Breastfeeding Association Fundraiser -Leichhardt/Balmain Group
- Australian Red Cross Victorian Bushfire appeal
- Australian Red Cross - Big Cake Bake
- Australian Multiple Birth Association (NSW) – 53rd Multiple Birth State Seminar
- Australian Women & children's Research Foundation (OZWAC) Annual Charity Ball 2008
- Breast Cancer Research - Pink Ribbon Ball
- Camp Quality
- Chris Spalding Benefit - Sporting Tragics Lunch
- Cancer Council
- Carers Week -Several Carers supplied to various Care Centres
- Charlie Teo - Cure For Life Foundation
- Centacare Broken Bay – Testimonial Dinner Mr Jim Grainger, founding Director of Centacare Broken Bay. (Northern Sydney and Central Coast Areas).
- Cerebral Palsy Alliance - Spring Fashion Parade
- Children’s Cancer Institute -Sydney & Melbourne
- Coogee Synagogue
- Cure for Life
- Cystic Fibrosis Fundraising Ball
- Dandelion Support Network - Woollhara Dandelion Day 2012
- Diabetes Australia - "The Buzz Ball" 2008 & 2009
- Gordon East Public School 2008 Fundraiser
- Hills Relay for Life
- Holy Family Primary School Gowrie 2011 Fete
- Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation – Cure Our Children Fundraiser
- Kyle and Jackie O show
- Leukemia Foundation
- Lindfield Public School
- Make-A-Wish Foundation - 2007 Wish Ball
- McHappy Day 2006
- Mercy Ministries – Black & White Gala Dinner at the Sydney Hilton
- Multiple Sclerosis
- National Centre for Childhood Grief
- National Centre for Childhood Grief - Certificate of Appreciation
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Royal North Shore Hospital – Butterfly Ball
- Newington College Lindfield - 50 Grand Years
- The Niagara Park Public School - Annual Fete 2008
- Northbridge Public School - Fundraiser to refurbish the school assembly hall.
- Quiz Night in Perth for Victorian Bushfires
- Ravenswood School for Girls
- Ravenswood School for Girls - Certificate of Appreciation
- Red Kite Newcastle - The Malcolm Sargent Cancer Fund for Children
- Royal Flying Doctors
- Save the Children Guardian Programme
- The Shepherd Centre
- Soroptimists International
- St Phillip Neri Primary School "A Night at the Movies" 2012
- STAR Workplace Program 2012
- Turramurra Public School – Classroom Renovation Project
- University of Queensland - Cycling events
- World Youth Day Fundraiser - The Charity Cocktail Event of the Year 2008
Contact us for a free, no-obligation quote or to make a general enquiry.
When you seek only the best, it has to be from DIAL-AN-ANGEL.
Our friendly and experienced co-ordinators are ready to help.
Simply call 1300 721 111.
Recipe ideas we like!
Around The Home
If you are running out of new and exciting recipes, see if any of the following tickle your tastebuds.